Free UK delivery
We offer free mainland UK delivery on all orders!
Clinically proven to prevent water trapping in ears and to prevent water borne bacterial ear infections as well as protecting the ears from dirty pool water and reducing itchy and irritable ears and hearing loss after swimming.
- Clinically proven to prevent water trapping in the ears during and after water activities and water-borne bacterial ear infections for age groups 1 year and above.
- EarolSwim® is all natural. The olive oil creates a water-resistant and repellent oil layer within the ear which waterproofs the ear during swimming and repels the water after swimming (oil and water don't mix).
- Tea tree oil (a natural biocide) kills bacteria in any remaining moisture, preventing the chance of bacterial ear infections.
- Negates the need for unhygienic earplugs or unsightly swim caps.
- EarolSwim® can be used as a travel health product to protect children's ears against holiday swimming pool water as well as for kids learning to swim at school.
- Can be used during all professional or recreational water-sports including SCUBA, triathlon, open water and pool swimming.
- Protection is for a minimum of six hours then the oil is naturally expelled from the ears.
- Tapered actuator to ensure that it cannot be pushed into the ear canal too far.
- Simple to use, natural, patient-intuitive and creates no mess or spillage when used.
- The mechanism is a metered dose pump (50mcl) where the patient receives the same exact dose each time (200 doses per pack).
- It is non-aerosol and creates a gentle mist spray which dramatically increases the surface area of the oil allowing the droplets to adhere to the ear canal walls.
- The spray allows much less oil to be used per dose and no unsightly cotton wool plugs are required to keep the oil in the ear as it adheres to the ear canal walls (droppers use 1ml while the metered dose spray uses 0.05ml).
- The clear glass bottle allows patients to see precisely what they are spraying into their ear and to know when re-ordering is due.
- Clinically proven and recommended by the healthcare community.
- EarolSwim® comes with a reusable durable carry case so it can be safely stored in your luggage, sports, travel or beach bag.