TK Logistics do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Personal data* is private so we treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. We will not sell or give any information we have about you to any other company.
*Personal data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
When you shop with Freshbreathonline , there are different ways we gather information about you:
When you register with us via an online application or over the telephone, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, contact details and any information related to your qualifications. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us, which means that we can deal quickly and efficiently with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you’ve had with our products or services.
- We DO NOT keep credit card details (therefore each time you come to place an order you will be required to re-enter this information).
- We may use your information for marketing purposes eg: catalogues, special offers and newsletters.
- Freshbreathonline Ltd protect your personal data, including any health and financial details, in a manner which is consistent with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- You have the right to obtain from us any personal data we hold concerning you.